Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What is Cell Memory

Cell memory is defined as being the total body of knowledge our spirit minds have gathered during all of our past lives. This knowledge is deposited and reacted to by every cell in the body that we are incarnated in as a fetus.


Cell memory is the key to taking care of hundreds of health problems, phobias/fears, chronic pains, and the small-minded prejudices we have, once we are able to understand the process that creates it.

I’m not a science buff, but what I do know is that our bodies are made up of billions of cells that interact with each other. Each of these cells is a living, breathing, feeling organism. I think my biology teacher would be proud that I retained this much!

These cells receive and respond to the information that it receives from the subconscious mind. When I put someone under hypnosis the subconscious mind is in charge. Our spirit mind lives, safely and soundly intact eternally in our subconscious mind. It doesn’t make any difference how healthy or unhealthy our conscious minds are, our subconscious is healthy.

Every memory from every moment is remembered in our spirit mind. Everything we’ve experienced in this life and others is placed in our spirit mind, from the beginning of our soul creation.

According to Sylvia Browne, “The instant our spirit minds enter our physical bodies for a new incarnation, they’re flooded with the familiarity of being in a body, and all thosr memories and sensations come rushing back.”

This is where deja vu comes into play. When you walk into that room, or meet that certain person, that information is in your cells, in your subconscious mind and all those spirit memories and sensations are responded to. This is your reality and will continue to be your reality until you leave your body and return back to Spirit.

Our cells continue to react to the memories of this life and previous one that our spirit mind has deposited in them, whether we are consciously aware of these memories or not,

If we choose to access these cell memories and understand that they are a part of the lives and deaths we’ve already live, we are able to rid ourselves of illnesses that are deeply buried, phobias, pain and trauma. We are able to give ourselves a “clean slate” within the life we are in the middle of living now.

Cell memories can literally manifest itself in our present lives as illnesses that doctors can’t explain, fears and phobias that we’ve got absolutely no reason to have, or pain that have stumped doctors and can’t be treated. Through past life regressions you are able to discover and release your cell memories.


An example I can give you is regarding myself. As a child I was climbing up in trees, boulder hills, scrambling around like a monkey. I was invinceable. The higher I went the more I loved it. I also loved horses, but have always been terrified of snakes. When I was about eleven I was invited to a friend’s house to ride horses. I was so excited - until I got on. You couldn’t get me off fast enough. Not long after that I was at another friend’s house, and I’d climbed up high and couldn’t come back down. I had a major panic attack and someone had to come and get me. I was terrified that if I tried to come down I would fall and die. From then on I couldn’t go higher than the bottom rung on a ladder without having major anxiety.

During a past life regression, I discovered that around the age of 12, I’d been riding my horse up in some rocky hills – they looked mountainous, and a snake had spooked my horse. I was thrown and fell over the side of the cliff to my death. Through this I’ve been able to work through my fear of heights. I haven’t been around any horses to see if I would even want to ride. And about the snakes… I’m still working on that one!


If you’re interested in learning more about past lives, hypnosis, or having a regression, please check out http://blueherontransitions.com/.

Namaste,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment